park shin hye new drama 2018 “MEMORIES OF ALHAMBRA”

By Unknown - 오전 2:00

HYUN BIN & PARK SHIN-HYE REVEALED WHY EACH CHOSE TO STAR IN new drama 2018“MEMORIES OF ALHAMBRA”

 
Park Shin-hye and Hyun-Bin appeared in a new TV drama "Remember of Alhambra" and discussed why they worked together!
 
On November 28th, 2018 a press conference was held in Seoul for the new tvN drama "The Memories of Alhambra. "The event was attended by leading actors Hyun-bin, Park Shin-hye, Ahn Gyol-ho, actor Park Hoon and Kim Yu-sung.



The Memories of Alhambra" is a mystery of romance in Granada, Spain.Yoo Jin-woo (Yoon Bin), CEO of an investment company, visit to the location for a business trip.
He stays in an old hostel owned by Park Shin-hye.During his staying, he is involved in mystery and magic experiences.

 
Not only did the collaboration between authors Song Jae-ho and Ann Gil-ho, but also incorporated AR games to add virtual images to the world we live in.
 
Hyun-bin and Park Shin-hye revealed that AR elements are attracting attention during the conference and eventually confirmed their casting.



 
When I choose the next drama/movie, I'm always looking for new ideas.I haven't done anything in the past, so I can try again.In this case, I was intrigued to learn how AR's elements were incorporated into domestic dramas and how audiences responded to them.As an actor, I'm always looking for new ways to tell stories.
 
He continued, "Of course, I was also excited about working with director Ann and a songwriter.It was meaningful for me to work with such a great crew for interesting factors like AR.“
 
Park Shin-hye said I was initially paying attention to the AR elements of new drama, but it exceeded the purpose of the recreation, and it conveyed messages hidden in society, which I liked the most. Moreover, my character has a warm heart.



 
Eventually, the two actors exchanged their compliments and shared their experience working together.
 
Park said, "Hyunbin leads the new drama well.Thanks to him, I was able to do well.
Hyun-bin replied, "I think Park has gained a lot of knowledge because she has been acting since she was young. "More importantly, her deep passion for acting motivates me to be better.
She is perfectly suited to her character and I’m thankful for her.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글