BIGBANG's Daesung, Taeyang discharged from military

By Unknown - 오전 2:21

Taesung(대성) and Taeyang(태양), a member of the K- pop group Big Bang, returned to civilian life yesterday. The two men held a discharge ceremony in front of the Ground Operations Command in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province. Hundress of international fans greeted the singer.



"I don't think I'll be discharged from the military yet," said Taeyang. "I think we had a meaningful time. I would like to thank my brothers and soldiers in arms for guiding me during my 20 months of military service."




30-year-old Daesung said, "There were many things I couldn't do outside the army during my time in the army. 

I also learned how to understand others' feelings. I want to express my love and gratitude to my fellow soldiers and  military officers who are still defending our country."


Taeyang also hinted at the group's future, saying, "The members of the BIGBANG will discuss it. I'd like to return it with my rocking performance," he said.



As of today, all members of the BIGBang including G-Dragon, T.O.P., Taeyang and Taesong,  have finished their obligatory military duties. However, the band's agency YG Entertainment has not yet give details of the BIGBang group's future.


The group debuted with five members in 2006 with 5 members, but the youngest, Seungri, left in March this year after a Burning sun nightclub affiliated with him was mired in a various scandals involving sex crimes and drugs.



Iin South Korea All able-bodied Korean men are required to complete military duties for about 20 months.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글